Consultis is looking for a strategic leader to drive the global enterprise business unit and Go-to-Market throughout the entire company ecosystem, including analyzing and profiling target markets, defining GTM approach, and ensuring successful execution. The leader will be responsible to align all functions: Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management and R&D to make sure they meet the goals of the business. The leader will manage directly dedicated R&D, product management, and Product and Portfolio Strategy for the ES business and report directly to the Chief Product and Technology Officer.
● Develop and execute the global enterprise business unit strategic plan in alignment with the
company’s overall objectives.
● Provide visionary leadership to the team, setting clear goals and expectations.
● Drive growth and manage the unit end-to-end, with focus on high adoption rate, topline growth and sustaining business model.
● Lead a dedicated Business Unit team, with direct reporting of Product Management and R&D, and with matrix reporting including sales, support, and product marketing.
● Engage regularly with customers to sharpen value and roadmap.
● Research and understand market needs, trends, and competitive offerings to identify strategic partnerships, Go-To-Market strategy, and long-term revenue growth.
● Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends to
influence and inform product development, pricing, and go-to-market.
● Experience as a General manager, Business Executive, or Head of Strategy for a high-growth business group, with preference to data-oriented companies. Experience in managing teams, and running end-to-end P&L
● Strong understanding of and experience with corporate compliance, legal and eDiscovery related technology companies.
● Experience in generating demand and converting pipeline.
● Strategic business mind, ability to build clear business cases.
● Well-built analytical and quantitative skills – ability to leverage data to develop and measure sales progress, forecasting, and product execution and engagement.
● Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills; proven ability to get results across multiple groups and disciplines.
● US East Coast based (or prepared to relocate within the US for the role)
● Travel – very intensively in the USA, with possible overseas travel