Consultis has an immediate need to hire a Tier 3 Digital Forensics Support Engineer to support our client and provide the highest level of product expertise to both internal and external clients. The Tier 3 engineer is capable of troubleshooting and resolving the most complicated issues and working closely with end customers, QA, R&D, and Product Management. Requiring a high level of technical expertise, the Tier 3 engineer is responsible for the following:
- Provide expert tips, advice, and solutions.
- Troubleshoot technically complex issues.
- Continually push for product improvements The following personal traits are required:
- Methodical, structured, and organized
- Patient and eager to help (both internal/external customers)
- Highly motivated with a “take ownership” attitude. Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise to group members.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and reproduce issues.
- Manage bugs with R&D to ensure timely fixes in minor/major releases.
- Establish and maintain processes, procedures, documentation.
- At least three years in a digital forensics’ role with a law enforcement agency
- Deep expertise in mobile phone extractions
- Experience with Digital Forensic products
- Hands-on technical expertise in any of the following areas:
- Operating systems (Windows/Linux/Android/iOS)
- Scripting and coding (bash/Python/C#)
- File and database structures
- Analysis tools (HEX reader, SQL)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with debugging, troubleshooting, and reproducing issues in lab
- Experience with providing solutions and workarounds.
- Hybrid position, 3 days in office, 2 days remote.