As a Pre-Sales Solutions Engineer, your fundamental goal is to lend your technical proficiency to the sales account team throughout the sales journey. This contribution is vital for amplifying growth and securing the successful introduction of comprehensive digital intelligence solutions across the Midwest territory. This role demands extensive travel (50-70% of the time) and will be directly reporting to the regional manager of Solutions Engineering. To ensure success, seamless cooperation with the R&D, Product Business Management, Customer Success Management, Technical Customer Support, and Marketing teams is essential.
Responsibilities and Scope of Role:
- Proactively determine current and prospective customer technology needs by fostering relationships with potential and existing clients, thereby gaining a deep understanding of their product requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with Account Executives to create and uphold account strategy plans, spotlighting newfound opportunities for expansion.
- Establish yourself as a dependable technical consultant
- Equipping customers with a thorough understanding of solutions portfolio and industry trends to propel their objectives.
- Showcasing the technical benefits, cost-effectiveness, and operational enhancements of our solutions.
- Document customer interactions and escalate issues as required.
- Organize and host discovery workshops with key strategic clients to identify workflow inefficiencies and amplify the value of our existing solutions. Deliver a tailored strategy to aid decision-making within these organizations.
- Maintain competitive awareness and provide competitive differentiation during sales engagements
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or possesses equivalent practical experience.
- A minimum of four years in Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, or Public Safety leadership
- Broad background in Information Technology – Familiarity with Windows/Linux environments, networking, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and storage systems
- Exceptional skills in public speaking and presentation
- Robust abilities in business analysis