WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD-PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION
Consultis, a premier Technical Solutions Provider and IT Staffing Firm with the single focus of pairing the right candidate with the right employment opportunity is currently searching for a Technical Project Manager for a Direct Hire opportunity (FTE) with our client.
Our client is seeking a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams to deliver complex technical projects on time, and to the satisfaction of stakeholders. This individual will be responsible for the overall planning, review, and closing of projects according to strict deadlines and within proposed requirements.
● Align all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
● Develop detailed project plans, including project timelines, resource requirements, and project deliverables
● Coordinate project team members, including stakeholders, developers, and other technical staff
● Communicate project status and progress to stakeholders and report on project success criteria results and metrics
● Identify and manage project risks, ensuring that appropriate mitigation strategies are in place
● Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
● Continuously evaluate and improve project processes to drive enhancements and efficiencies
● Manage project scope, ensuring that all deliverables meet or exceed stakeholder expectations
● Ensure that all project-related documentation is up-to-date and accurate
● Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
● Develop and execute strategies to drive growth and expansion of the project
● Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
● Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
● Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
● Act as an internal quality control check for the project
Required Qualification or Skills:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
● Proven experience as a technical project manager, delivering complex technical projects.
● Experience managing cross-functional teams, including stakeholders, engineers, and other technical staff.
● Minimum 3+ years of experience as project manager
● Strong understanding of project management methodologies and tools, such as Agile and Scrum while having working knowledge of Jira and other Atlassian products.
● Strong financial and business acumen, with the ability to understand and manage project time and budgets.
● Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks.
● Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
● Analytical Thinking & Decision Making: Able to analyze complex information and make sound decisions based on data and evidence.
● Business & Financial Acumen: Understands the financial and business implications of decisions and actions.
● Communication: Clear and concise in verbal and written communication while messaging effectively to various stakeholders in the organization.
● Establishes Trust with the Team: Builds trust and respect with team members through honesty, transparency, and reliability.
● Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner while also proactively seeking out solutions. In a world of edge cases, the need to forecast the future as well as solve current problems with a tenacious spirit is a must.
● Accountability and Results Oriented: Takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities and delivers results.
● Teamwork & Collaboration: Works effectively with others to achieve common goals with the desire to outperform and do better.
● Continuous Development and Project Enhancements: Establishes methods, defines workflow, and utilizes specialized techniques to monitor and improve performance of processes.
● Develops Growth and Team: Develops and executes strategies to drive growth and expansion of the project.
● Start-Up Mentality: Understands company’s short and long-term priorities and helps to deliver in a f fast-paced environment where well thought out decisions need to be made properly and quickly, while always looking for new opportunities and innovative solutions.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Please apply online through Consultis’ application process. This will register you into our database allowing us to better qualify and present you with opportunities. Provide as much information as possible including telephone #s, email, local address, resume, skills, availability, relocation preferences, acceptable travel percentage, salary history, work history, references and job type categories. Should you experience trouble please feel free to contact us directly at 561-750-8745
You may also email your resume to:email@example.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION