Consultis, a premier Technical Solutions Provider and IT Staffing Firm with the single focus of pairing the right candidate with the right employment opportunity is currently searching for a Technical Analyst (onsite) for a contract opportunity with our South Florida based client.
- Installs new hardware, software and upgrades for various districts and departments utilizing stand alone, on-line, and/or remote environment systems.
- Provides instruction to end users in maintenance and use of software applications and hardware.
- Performs troubleshooting and repair of hardware related issues. Coordinates repair in a timely and efficient manner to minimize disruption in system utility.
- Identifies and analyzes requirements for various automated systems.
- Identifies and provides resolution to software related issues through telephone contact or on-site visits as required. Maintains inventory control records and documentation, as applicable to assigned area.
- Writes technical documentation outlining end user instructions. Posts instructions and documentation for end user reference.
- Coordinates installation of office systems products and the use of external service providers for repair and replacement of systems, components, and peripherals.
- Executes programs, as applicable, when assigned to a specific functional area, such as payroll processing, running high volume reports, data back-ups, file maintenance, system security.
- Receives and records calls, problems, and requests for new computer services in the online tracking system.
- Assists walk-up traffic to help desk window as needed.
- Trouble-shoot end user connectivity issues.
Required Qualification or Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in applied technology customer service
- High school diploma and Comp TIA A+; Associates degree in an Information Technology field and/or Network+ or Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) preferred.
- Experience working with Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Apple knowledge
- Experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, windows 10/11 troubleshooting skills
- Troubleshooting experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, experience with Windows compatible hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Must be able to work onsite 5 days a week
- Supporting a windows-based environment
- MacOS and Android troubleshooting experience a plus
- Ability to supply end user support and instruction