WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP OR THIRD-PARTY REPRESENTATION FOR THIS POSITION
Consultis, a premier Technical Solutions Provider and IT Staffing Firm with the single focus of pairing the right candidate with the right employment opportunity is currently searching for a Business Analyst (Onsite) for a Fulltime Direct Hire (FTE) opportunity with our client.
The Business Analyst, Information Technology will be the discipline of enterprise analysis and planning strategic methods to meet the business goals of our organization. You will strive to meet the company needs by understanding business models and our business operations and integrating them with technology. You will be tasked with analyzing our organization’s efficiency by studying its needs, its business model, its workflows, and its technological systems. Making recommendations to the CIO. This employee will be asked to research possible software solutions to increase work efficiency, estimating costs and time requirements of projects and ensuring deliverables.
- Serves as the project level liaison, between the IT organization and business partners, is business oriented with good technical understanding.
- Experience with creating requirements documentation.
- Experience with business and technical requirements gathering, analysis, vetting, prioritization and documentation, business process modeling/mapping, testing and implementation.
- The key responsibility is to help derive and manage the requirements, work with inhouse and external developers to build solutions or integrate, or customize cloud/SAAS/custom type solutions etc. to ensure requirements are met in technology deliverables.
- Captures business requirements and translates them actionable technical specifications, functional specifications, and system and data mappings, and works seamlessly with Information Technology engineers to translate, construct and deliver the technical solution. This includes researching and analyzing user’s business requirements, technical specifications, writing test plans in support of business functions, process knowledge and system requirements.
- Serves as the SPOC to varied business functions across the IT portfolio of work. Will possess and continuously develop process expertise in the business units supported, as well as functional expertise in the suite of applications supporting those processes. These suite of applications include and are not limited to – custom inhouse developed franchise solution, Great Plains, SSRS and Power BI dashboards, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Project Online etc.
- Has had some exposure managing projects, scope, milestones to deliver on time, within budget and scope. Set and manage meetings and deadlines cross functionally. Direct and oversee project teams manage issue resolutions and communicate progress of projects to all stakeholders, etc.
- Vendor management experience for technical escalations a plus.
- Experience creating SOW’s and RFP’s to vendors when needed and reviewing proposals and statements of work in response a plus.
- Some weekend, off hour work required for maintenance and production releases
- 8+ years in a technical BA role
- 8+ years enterprise IT experience
- 8+ years managing enterprise projects ie ERP implementations, Inventory and supply chain etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required in MIS/CIS, computer science, or related role 3-5 years quality assurance or business analyst experience in a software development environment
- Understanding of Agile programming; working with shorter release cycle/continuous delivery environment
- Strong knowledge of Business Analyst techniques and tools
- Relevant certifications– CBAP, PMP
- ITIL exposure
- On Site work is a must